LAVIS - Coffin Long Nail Tips + Professional Mini Portable LED Nail Lamp + LAVIS Gel Base, Diamond Top, Protein Bond & Primer, Soft Gel Tip Adhesive - 0.5 oz
LAVIS BASE GEL
With a professional formula, LAVIS Base Gel increases the adhesion of nail and color gel, helping your manicure look smooth and even. It also protects your nail bed and is easier to remove, providing you a healthy and long-lasting gel manicure.
LAVIS DIAMOND TOP GEL
With a professional formula, LAVIS Top Gel provides a brilliant-shine, chip-resistant finish while preventing your nail color from scratching and yellowing. Suitable for natural nails, artificial nails, acrylic nails, gel nails, nail tips.
LAVIS PROTEIN BOND & PRIMER
- Reduce nail oil and create a strong foundation
- Prevent from lifting and provide nails with a better adhesion to the nail bed surface
- This is the most important step in any professional nail application to prepare and set a good foundation before applying other products; this step does make a huge difference, but usually be missed or skipped.
LAVIS SOFT GEL TIP ADHESIVE
- Help create maximum adhesion
- Bubble free
- Provide exceptional seal and wear without lifting
- Easy to use:
- Apply Lavis Soft Gel Tip Adhesion to Lavis Soft Gel Tip after Lavis Protein Bond & Primer.
- Place tips to nails
- Cure for 10 seconds. Tip: cure a 2nd time; cure your whole hand under LED/UV light for 30-60 seconds for a better adhesion.
LAVIS PRESS-ON NAILS
- Offer 11 different sizes to fit all nails and meet various needs.
- Easy to use – based on your reference, you can keep its length or trim it shorter.
- Pre-shaped – it requires less to no filing and shaping time.
- Durable yet breathable and lightweight enough to make your nails look natural
- Multifunctional application: can be used for gel nails, acrylic nails, dip nails,.
- Perfect for both beginners and professionals
- Ideal for creating convenience and saving time for building, filing, and shaping nail foundations.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.