LDS Nude Collection 1oz/ea (12 Colors): 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60
LDS Nude Collection includes: 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60
- LDS Dipping Powder - 49 Imperfectly perfect
- LDS Dipping Powder - 50 Ladyfingers
- LDS Dipping Powder - 51 Pinky pink
- LDS Dipping Powder - 52 Honeymoon
- LDS Dipping Powder - 53 Hello, gorgeous!
- LDS Dipping Powder - 54 Limited edition
- LDS Dipping Powder - 55 It color
- LDS Dipping Powder - 56 Effortless glow
- LDS Dipping Powder - 57 Skin color
- LDS Dipping Powder - 58 Camellia pink
- LDS Dipping Powder - 59 Mellow fellow
- LDS Dipping Powder - 60 Flirty beige
LDS’s goal is to fulfill three aspects below:
- Quality - LDS products’ quality is based on color consistency, easy application, chip resistance, long lasting and gel-like shine appearance.
- Colors - Color is a universal language. It is a reflection of multi-faceted personality, in which we envision channeling specific colors. Currently, up to 200 unique colors are available, thoughtfully formulated.
- Designs - LDS Dip Powders are pigmented, fine powders that make Ombre, Tie Dye or 3D nail-art application, an easier process.
Made in the USA
Brand: LDS Lavis Dip Systems
Collection: LDS Nude Collection
Size: 1 oz
Type: Dipping Powder
Features: Dip Powder, Essentials
Condition: New Item
PLEASE NOTE: Color samples/ images may vary depending on different monitors and screens. It is up to the buyer to do their research for the product they are purchasing. Packaging may vary.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
what colors are included?
This kit is Nude collection and it comes with powders in: Natural, Pure white, baby pink, Medium pink, skin color,… you can scroll up to read the products details for more information.
I am a starter and I want to try to do nails with dipping powder. How to apply dip powder on natural nail?
Oh it is so easy. Before apply it on your nails, make sure your nails are clean and lightly buff all your nails. At first, you need to use the base liquid. And then dipping your nail into powder. Don’t forget the top coat for your nail to looks bright in the end. You can watch the tutorial on our website.